This Glock Inc® Survival Knife is a field knife with a plain edge on one side and a saw edge on the other. Used as a weapon, opening bottles and ammunition boxes too, this Glock Inc® Survival Knife is coated to prevent corrosion to give you the endurance and dependability you can rely on from Glock®. With a quick draw in mind this Glock Inc® Survival Knife comes with a matching sheath to give you one handed control at the time of draw.
Glock Inc® Survival Knife with Saw
- Blade Type - Clip Point
- Blade Length - 6 1/2 Inches
- Blade Material - Spring Steel HRC55 Phosphate Treated
- Handle Material - Dark Earth Polymer
- Overall length - 11.4 Inches
- Includes Dark Earth Polymer Sheath