Length 5.03 inch, 128 mm
Lone Wolf replacement barrels are manufactured from the highest grade mill select 416 stainless steel. CNC machined and heat treated, providing a life time of service and unparalleled accuracy at an affordable price. The standard groove and land rifling make this an excellent choice for those who wish to shoot lead, plated or jacketed bullets. Can be used in factory ported or stock pistols. Intended for use in the Glock 17 pistol only. Threaded 1/2 x 28 to fit popular suppressor manufacturers. Special features include:
- Ready to use, pre-fit drop in. No gunsmithing required
- Fits Glock generations 1-4
- Barrels do not fit Gen 1 “pencil barrel” G17’s. Pencil barrels were included in serial numbers AA000-AL999 G17’s
- Precision machined from heat treated 416 stainless steel
- Lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter dimensions than the original
- Glass bead, satin finish exterior
- Maximum chamber support, improved feed ramp design
- Button rifled, standard crown.
- Ok to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
- Includes thread protector
- Proudly made in the USA
Lone Wolf will replace any of our barrels or barrel accessories which are found to have manufacturing or material defects. Customer modifications or the use of reloaded ammunition will void this warranty.