We do not permit dealers to sell LWD distributed products via online marketplaces including, but not limited to: Amazon, Ebay, Gunbroker, Guns America, etc.
Dealer Sales Policy
All requests for dealer accounts must provide a state tax exemption certificate or a state/city or county business license, along with your FFL if your business is so licensed. You may upload your documents during this signup, or email to email@example.com.
Dealer Sales Levels
1. Stocking Dealer
• $2,000 initial buy-in for eligibility
• $15,000 annual sales volume
• Highest level with best pricing and volume discounts
• Credit cards accepted for payment
• No initial buy-in
• No yearly minimum purchases
• Credit cards accepted for payment
• Web Dealer does not get phone ordering privileges
· Phone orders will receive retail pricing
Lone Wolf Distributors accepts
- Money Order, or Cashier’s Check or Personal Check
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card.
- Your order paid via company or personal check will be held until your check clears our bank.
Establishment of Credit Line
- LWD only opens credit accounts after the Dealer has established his annual volume, which must reach an annual minimum of $5000. Please do not ask for an exception.
- Payment is due 15 days from the date of shipment.
- LWD must have a completed copy of the buyer’s business and banking information and a signed credit application on file.
- LWD must have the original signed guarantee of payment.
- Noncompliance of these terms will result in loss of terms and pre-paid status only.
A $35.00 service fee will be assessed to any check returned by the bank regardless of reason for return. Past due accounts accrue interest at the rate of 1.5% per month, 18% per annum or at the highest rate allowed by law. If your account is referred to collections you will be liable for all collection’s fees, attorney fees and court costs.
- Buyer will pay all shipping and handling cost
- Title to product passes from LWD to buyer when shipped. LWD shall maintain interest in product until product is paid for in full
- Buyer shall inspect products upon delivery and notify LWD immediately (within 48 hours) of any discrepancy in the order
- If obvious damage to the shipping container is apparent at delivery, the buyer is responsible to notify Lone Wolf Distributors immediately to determine who shall file shipping claim
- All hazardous materials will be surcharged $12.00 per package
- All items listed are stocking items. Inventory changes daily and will be sold on first come first served basis.
- Temporary reductions in stock will be back ordered on request only.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
Returns and Exchanges
- Please review Lone Wolf’s complete Returns and Exchanges policy on our website
Warranty/Defective Parts (for items of other manufacturers)
- LWD is not a warranty repair station for items from other manufacturers
- The manufacturer services the warranties provided with their items
- Warranty claims or defective product should be shipped directly to the manufacturer
- Please check with them for instructions
Warranty/Defective Parts (for items manufactured by Lone Wolf)
Please refer to the warranty provided by the item identified on our website. Follow the Return procedures listed on our website.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Once your dealer account has been established with LWD, all website use and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Idaho. Please contact us with any concerns about privacy, including a complete written description, and we will attempt to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use may change also, so please check our website regularly for recent changes.