Quickly and easily remove the floor plate from your Glock magazine.
Machined from polymer to provide a robust tool for years of service.
Fits the following make and models:
- Slide magazine with rear facing down into the appropriate slot in tool.
- Insert pin punch in properly labeled hole from back side into the magazine.
- Push magazine down into tool until it hits the shelf.
- Remove punch and magazine from tool and carefully slide baseplate the rest of the way off magazine (caution: items under spring pressure, wear protective eye wear).
- Glock 9/40/357/45Gap , 10/45, and .380 magazines.
- Springfield 40S&W
- Walther P22
- ISSC M22
- RIA 1911 high cap (22TCM/9mm)
- S&W M&P
- S&W SD9VE
Pin Punch not included.