So far this barrel works ok. It is a tight fit but it fits. I have tried 2 target types of target ammunition in it so far. Federal red box (1030 fps advertised) and Sig Sauer Elite Performance (1250 fps). Both 180grn. Without the surpressor the barrel won't feed the Sig at all but feeds the Federal fine. With the supressor it feeds both. The failure is in chambering the next round in the magazine. The round gets hung on the upper part of the chamber.
AlphaWolf Barrel For M/20L/40 10MM Threaded 9/16" x 24Manufacturer: Lone Wolf Arms
Length 6.61 inch, 168 mm
Alpha Wolf barrels establish the benchmark for absolute accuracy and combat reliability. It is the pinnacle of what every other barrel manufacturer strives to be.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!!
- Fits all Glock generations, except Gen5
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
- Threaded models come with appropriate thread protector installed
Due to SBN coating we are unable to custom chamber or custom crown Alpha Wolf barrels.
- Barrel Length:
- 6.61in (168mm)