Got it about a month ago and still haven't shot it. Being what it is it sure got to be a LOT better than the Glock stock barrel!
AlphaWolf Barrel For M/42 380ACP Stock LengthManufacturer: Lone Wolf Arms
Length 3.25 inch, 82.5 mm
Alpha Wolf barrels establish the benchmark for absolute accuracy and combat reliability. It is the pinnacle of what every other barrel manufacturer strives to be.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- Fits all Glock generations
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
Due to SBN coating we are unable to custom chamber or custom crown Alpha Wolf barrels.
Do not use +P or +P+ ammunition in any Lone Wolf branded replacement barrel for the Glock 42, Glock 43, S&W Shield or Ruger LC380 series. Between inconsistences with ammunition manufacturers loading practices, which may not conform to SAAMI specifications, unsafe firing conditions may result with these non-standard loads. Accordingly, use of +P or +P+ ammunition in these Lone Wolf barrel models will void the warranty.
- Barrel Length:
- 3.25in (82.5mm)