AlphaWolf Barrel For M/42 Conversion to 9x18 Makarov Threaded 1/2 x 28Manufacturer: Lone Wolf Arms
Length 3.76" / 96.6 mm
Alpha Wolf barrels establish the benchmark for absolute accuracy and combat reliability. It is the pinnacle of what every other barrel manufacturer strives to be.
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- Fits Glock generations 1-4
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
- Threaded models come with appropriate thread protector installed
Due to SBN coating we are unable to custom chamber or custom crown Alpha Wolf barrels.
The barrel diameter on a G42 requires the barrel to have extended threading so a suppressor will index off the crown of the barrel instead of the traditional indexing on the rear of the shoulder. Standard 9mm thread protectors will not cover all of the threading.
*Compatible with 1/2x28 pistons from Dead Air Silencers
Do not use +P or +P+ ammunition in any Lone Wolf branded replacement barrel for the Glock 42, Glock 43, S&W Shield or Ruger LC380 series. Between inconsistences with ammunition manufacturers loading practices, which may not conform to SAAMI specifications, unsafe firing conditions may result with these non-standard loads. Accordingly, use of +P or +P+ ammunition in these Lone Wolf barrel models will void the warranty.
- Barrel Length:
- 3.76in (96.6mm)