Customer service is great, but the striker pin leaves much to be desired. Install the striker kit into an aftermarket slide and placed it on a Lone Wolf completed TWC compact frame. The striker failed to fall when the trigger was pressed. Reinstall Glock OEM striker and it functioned without a problem. Lone Wolf provided a second striker and the result was the same. The geometry of the tab is slightly different from the OEM striker and Lone Wolf striker. Maybe polishing the area will make the striker functional. The only concern is removing material and losing structural integrity of the part where it becomes soft. Will try it though.
Lone Wolf Titanium Firing Pin (9/40/357/45GAP) Complete w/ Mid-Weight SpringManufacturer: Lone Wolf Arms
Lone Wolf Distributors is now offering Titanium firing pins!
This is a drop-in upgrade that is intended to enhance drop safety and reduce lock time by reducing the overall weight of the firing pin by 61%. Lock time is the amount of time between the striker being released and the ignition of the cartridge. A faster lock time, even fractions of a second, can be the difference between an accurate shot and a miss since there is less time to disturb your sight alignment. Tests show that our Titanium firing pin reduces lock time by 33%!
All the parts used to build a complete titanium striker assembly:
- LWD-49-Ti Lone Wolf Titanium Firing Pin (9/40/357)
- LWD-56 Lone Wolf Spacer Sleeve
- LWD-63-4 Lone Wolf 4lb Striker Spring
- LWD-70M Lone Wolf Marine Spring Cups
- 61% lighter than a factory Glock striker and 54% lighter than even our lightweight steel strikers LWD-49LW
- Improves lock time by 33%
- Made to increase reliability by decreasing the weight and striking the primer faster
- Made from ultra light-weight Titanium
- TiN PVD coated
- Does not fit models 42,43, or Gen5's