Ive used the competitors that are twice the price, these are just as good. For a super light trigger this is one of the parts you need. Lighter trigger means better accuracy.
Lone Wolf Titanium Firing Pin (9/40/357/45GAP)Manufacturer: Lone Wolf Arms
Lone Wolf Distributors is now offering Titanium firing pins!
This is a drop-in upgrade that is intended to enhance drop safety and reduce lock time by reducing the overall weight of the firing pin by 61%. Lock time is the amount of time between the striker being released and the ignition of the cartridge. A faster lock time, even fractions of a second, can be the difference between an accurate shot and a miss since there is less time to disturb your sight alignment. Tests show that our Titanium firing pin reduces lock time by 33%!
- 61% lighter than a factory Glock striker and 54% lighter than even our lightweight steel strikers LWD-49LW
- Improves lock time by 33%
- Enhanced trigger pull
- Made to increase reliability by decreasing the weight and striking the primer faster
- Made from ultra light-weight Titanium
- TiN coated
- Does not fit models 42,43, or Gen5's