I gave this a 4 otherwise a 5 would be more the norm. My replacement pin is .002 oversized compared to my original pin. The fit is to tight and will not function in MY G19 upper.that is cerakoted. The original pin works fine. I will need to polish the new pin .002 under its size and remove minimal tinned coating
Lone Wolf Titanium Firing Pin (9/40/357/45GAP)Manufacturer: Lone Wolf Arms
Lone Wolf Distributors is now offering Titanium firing pins!
This is a drop-in upgrade that is intended to enhance drop safety and reduce lock time by reducing the overall weight of the firing pin by 61%. Lock time is the amount of time between the striker being released and the ignition of the cartridge. A faster lock time, even fractions of a second, can be the difference between an accurate shot and a miss since there is less time to disturb your sight alignment. Tests show that our Titanium firing pin reduces lock time by 33%!
- 61% lighter than a factory Glock striker and 54% lighter than even our lightweight steel strikers LWD-49LW
- Improves lock time by 33%
- Enhanced trigger pull
- Made to increase reliability by decreasing the weight and striking the primer faster
- Made from ultra light-weight Titanium
- TiN coated
- Does not fit models 42,43, or Gen5's