Jump on the camouflage bandwagon with our custom cerakote option! We guarantee that if you select this option, two things will happen: you will be blown away by how awesome your part looks, and people will make dumb jokes about how they can’t see your slide because it’s camouflaged. But you won’t care about the second one, because you’ll be too busy on the range with your new camo slide trying to give it that “worn camo” look the best way you know how: by sending rounds downrange.
Each application is an art, no two will come out exactly the same. Be aware photos are for representation only, your order may vary.
- Slide price includes coating a bare slide and an Alphawolf compensator if bought together
- Frame price includes coating the stripped frame only
- Complete pistol price includes coating the bare slide and/or comp, and stripped frame.
- Plastic magwells cannot be coated
- Price only includes coating service, any parts or machine work shown on example photos are extra.
- We currently only offer this service on Glock OEM parts and Lone Wolf parts.
- Slides and lowers need to be completely disassembled before shipping to us. A new channel liner will be required (we can remove and install for you). If you have plastic OEM sights, they will be destroyed during removal and new sights will also need to be purchased.
- No returns or refunds are issued on custom services.
- Lead times can be found here.